Sunday, August 12, 2007

Advance praise for Release Your Writing

In workshops and appearances this Fall, I'll speak as much about marketing and promoting your work as I do about writing or technology. Endorsements are one of the best ways to show credibility and give readers a reason to look further into your book. I've received two stunning endorsements and am excerpting them here for your reference and inspiration:

  • "...I took her blogging class, which is the only reason I have a blog today. The obscure was made clear, and fun. I would trust Helen’s expertise in any of the new technologies, and I would recommend her to anyone who needs to know how to take advantage of the digital world’s tools.”
Cynthia Clampitt, author of
Waltzing Australia

  • “Helen Gallagher's new book Release Your Writing has just stripped you of your last excuse for not writing that book that's inside you and waiting to be released. She has an answer for every question you've ever had about birthing a book into the world and covers every step you need to take it from beginning to end."

    Jan Phillips, author of
    The Art of Original Thinking,
    Marry Your Muse


No comments: