Monday, June 11, 2007

Printer's Row Book Fair


Thanks to all the visitors and book buyers who stopped by at the Printer's Row Book Fair. It was my 2nd year there, and I enjoyed meeting so many of you Saturday, and appreciate all the book sales. It's important to support independent authors, as you'll soon find out if you plan to write a book. The validation that comes from people stopping by to inquire, leaf through your book, and then take a copy home is the reason we write.

Release Your Writing will be going to the printer in about two weeks. Visit Computer Clarity in the meantime to sign up for a free email newsletter, or check out The Write Brain at my other site, GallagherInk.com.

We have five workshops and events planned for September and October. Stay in touch to find out more.

Helen Gallagher
author: Release Your Writing
and Computer Ease

1 comment:

chrisd said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you personally.

If you get a trailer for your book, please let me know and I'll post it on my blog.

Sincerely,

chrisd (from chicago writes)